Thursday, July 11, 2013

Things I Don't Love Thursday: Bug Edition.


Wasps.
 I don't know what it is, but they attack my car like all the time. It makes it super hard to get in and out and also my a/c is doneso, so I have to have my windows open :/
Ants with wings.
These have been showing up lately in the house and I don't like it. I already hate ants and want them the eff out of my house (the carpenter ones). I don't need ones with damn wings.
Pincher Bugs.
I wasn't sure what they were actually called - so googling got me to Ear Wigs, but they are nicknamed pincher bugs, so I'm not off. lol. I swear we go thru different stages of bugs that get in the house. We're now on the pincher bug cycle. These things freak me out and they are mostly downstairs in the kids' rooms. :/

hoo hoo!

No comments: