Monday, August 5, 2013

Life Happenings & Tummy Grumblings


Last week was all about the care packages and school shopping apparently. I cannot believe I was school shopping for two kids. It's insane. But I'm patiently counting down the days until they are both in school. We will hit our halfway mark for this deployment AND I'll get to start my bachelor's too :)

My mom-in-law sent the best care package to the kids and me. Cami got a Fiestaware teacup just like the one she uses at Mimi's house and she was SO excited!



I couldn't get over how balls deep Bella was in the bed the other day.

We stopped by Bath & Body Works when we went school shopping too.
My cats ate my kitty hand sanitizer holder, so I got this adorable owl one. All these hand sanitizers smell so good. I'm using the cupcake one right now.
Cami found the adorable owl candle holder and the pumpkin candle was on sale if you spent $10.

The kids got tennis shoes and slip ons for school. 
It kinda bummed me out to see new school shoes :(
Super glittery shiny shoes for Cami!

My star gazers bloomed! They survived :)

We school shopped at Target, so while there we got Starbucks.
The kids got cake pops and I got the Mocha Cookie Crumble frappe.

Then we joined up with our friends for some Cracker Barrel!

I color oops'd, bleached, and dyed my hair this week too.
It's wet in this picture, but it's a light brown (lighter than the kids').
I've vowed to stop dying it dark, I can't take it. I hate it after 2 weeks.

Don't miss out on these yummy recipes from my food blog:
Click to go to the recipe.






No comments: