Monday, September 2, 2013

Life Happenings & Tummy Grumblings


So last week I was a little too lazy to post my weekly update and we also didn't have much going on. We went to the library and celebrated our 4 month mark in the deployment :)

My books from the library: Sea of Monsters // Wake // Strange Case of Origami Yoda // 12 Sharp



I decided to treat the kids to Burger King one day...
and Cami was not happy that she couldn't get a cheeseburger like she always does.

Wednesday, we tye dyed shirts for our trip to Syracuse the next day to go to the NYS Fair.

When we got home, it was late - almost bedtime. I told the kids to pick out a show on Netflix and they decided to grab their stuffed animals and line them up and tuck them in :)

My third Diamond Candle got here and it smells divine.

And the ring is absolutely gorgeous. I really need to bring all of them to jeweler and see if any of them are worth anything. This one is definitely my favorite.

 and on to the food....
click the picture for the recipe






And my monthly wrap up - it's all of the August recipes in one spot!

hoo hoo!

No comments: