Monday, October 7, 2013

Life Happenings & Tummy Grumblings


Another fun-filled, crazy, hectic week for me and this week is finally a RELAX week. *sigh* I had a steering meeting and finished an application to a new college that included a math test, an language arts test, and an essay. I sent out the last care package to Nick. Plus a few other things...

Muffin was watching "Into the Pride" with me :)



The kitties also kept me company while I was all drugged up.

NICK GOT PROMOTED!!! :) So proud of him.

Natalya was finally freed from her garage prison that she was in for 3 weeks. The tires were super low, so I got to go cruisin' in her to pick up the kids and fill the tires :)

Further evidence that I did in fact make my kids LOL
Cami used a sock as a bookmark.

Muffin hasn't done this in forever. I got up to go brush my teeth and 
came back to her laying in my spot.

My passenger on Friday morning. For the record, 71 eggs + milk = 1 gallon of eggs.

I helped prepare food for the single soldier brunch with some other battalion spouses.
It was really fun to make some home cooked food for these guys and gals.
I'm on the far left cooking some sausage!

Matthew is going through a bit of a dinosaur/animal phase right now.
Here he is soaking up some dinosaur knowledge.

Saturday was so much fun - we went to the mall to do a little Christmas shopping, had Wendy's for lunch, and saw Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2.


...and don't think you're getting away without seeing some food :)






No comments: