Friday, October 18, 2013

Nail Files #94


Essie Tart Deco

I've been wanting this one for a long time and I finally just went ahead and got it. I don't know if you can see my leggings, but they are a crazy pattern and have just a teensy bit of the same color in it. Made me squeal with joy. I love the color so much. I do, however, have a question for those who use Seche Vite for top coat....


Have you found that Seche changes the color of the polish? In these pictures the color was fine, but towards the end of my wear time I noticed that if I peeled off the layer of top coat, the Tart Deco was the original color underneath, but a different color with the top coat. I guess I should say it doesn't change the color, so much as mask the true color. Also the stuff stinks like the non-Sharpie super permanent markers. I'm not sold on it so far LOL

No comments: