Friday, November 29, 2013

Nail Files #100


Yes, it's #100 - which is INSANE to me :) I decided today to share with y'all my favorite manis of the ones I've posted as a part of The Nail Files. From here on out, I won't be regularly posting on Fridays, so I figured this would be the best way to end with a bang!

So in no particular order - my top 12 :)

#1: Week 13's Sally Hansen I Pink I Can, Essie Chinchilly (grey), and Pure Ice Don't You Wish (glitter)



#2: Week 23's Galaxy Nail mani :)

#3: Week 41's Wet 'N Wild I Need a Refresh-Mint, Dreamy Poppy (coral), and French White Creme, and Nicole by OPI Rainbow in the S-Kylie (glitter)

#4: Week 43's Wet 'N Wild Megalast Sugar Coat, OPI Pink Friday, 
Sally Hansen Strobe Light, and Sally Hansen Shrimply Devine.

#5: Week 58's fishtail mani, using Nicole by OPI's Modern Family collection

#6: Week 59's Zoya Maya

#7: Week 60's Wet 'n Wild I Red a Good Book + Jamberry Nail Shield

#8: Week 61's Zoya Harley + Jamberry Nail Shield

#9: Week 65's OPI I Theodora You (from the Oz collection)

#10: Week 80's Zoya Wednesday and OPI Goldeneye

 #11: Week 88's Butter London Babycakes and Teddy Girl

#12: Week 96's Minnie Mouse mani using Zoya Sooki, OPI Alpine Snow, and Pure Ice Black Rage


2 comments:

Bailey said...

I love #60 and #61, but it was hard to pick favorites :)


Bailey
http://akabailey.blogspot.com

jennie shaw said...

INSANITY! One HUNDRED posts?!? Where does the time go? There's such a variety in what you're come up with, too. WHAT A PRO YOU ARE! :)