Saturday, November 16, 2013

Nail Files #98


A day late - but better late than never, right? I've been picking up new nail polish left and right lately. This week I'm sharing some of the Zoya Cashmere & Satins Fall Collection. I got...

Maria Luisa, Flynn, and Mosheen

I'm very excited to wear them - they are a little darker than this pictures shows, my natural light was crap and the flash made the color look even more inaccurate. Yay for living in the north LOL.

Zoya is one of my favorite brands of polish, if you've never tried this 5-free polish, get your hands on some!! I've found them at my local Ulta, but I mostly order online at artofbeauty.com.

4 comments:

Danielle V said...

Oh wow, those are some neat colors! Would definitely be interested in seeing how they come out.

Best,

Danielle

http://awriterinlove.blogspot.com

jennie shaw said...

Ooooo!!! I love the looks of Mosheen!

Toria Mason said...

I've seen amazing swatches of these. I'm dying to try Zoya! A England and Zoya are the top brands I want to try. Hear such great things and swatches are always drool-worthy. haha

Beth said...

I want Mosheen soooooooo badly! I can't wait to see how it looks on you. :)