Friday, November 22, 2013

Nail Files #99



Nailtini Caviar Cocktail

I have a metallic gold and rose gold and quite a few greys, but no metallic greys. So I was super excited to get this metallic gunmetal grey in my November Ipsy Glam Bag (see what else I got: here). This is my second Nailtini polish. I wouldn't buy them personally because they are $14, however, I do like getting them in the subscription bag. It's a good polish formula. In person, this polish has a bit of a blue hue to it.



4 comments:

Bailey said...

Oooh I'm using a color quite similar today on my nails! Yours looks like it has a nice formula - nice and smooth application!


Bailey

MelissaSwenson said...

Love this color! It looks super smooth too- I have one similar to this but it doesn't go on this nicely.

Lulubelle said...

That looks really good with your skin tone! I love a good dark gray, especially this time of year.

jennie shaw said...

Super pretty colour! So smooth and rich!