Saturday, November 30, 2013

November in Review

It's a little odd doing a monthly wrap up since I have mostly been posting book reviews. I mentioned briefly in another post that there will be a lot less posting in the new year. Just yesterday, I posted my last regular Nail Files post. While it's bittersweet, I am still going to be blogging - just moving what content is usually here on Fortune Favors over to my food blog for a Friday post :) So if you don't follow my food blog, I encourage you to check it out: Fantastical Sharing of Recipes. I will post the occasional Top Ten Tuesday here and also any readathon will be posted here, so FF will not disappear completely.

On the blog this month:

I have been concentrating a lot on my schoolwork and transferring from one college to another (which has been a headache because of my current college). In the new year, I will be in a self-paced university and preparing for a big life change: moving back home to Tennessee and transitioning from military life to civilian life.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday season!!

4 comments:

Tawny Yeager said...

Civilian life?!?! And TN?!?! Where? I'm in Clarksville!

Sarah E said...

Knoxville :) That's home!

Sarah said...

The husband is getting out?! Sounds like a relief to move from military life to civilian life. Good luck on getting all your school stuff worked out, it may be a headache now but you'll be so happy you did it. Happy holidays!

Sarah E said...

Yes! He's gotten all he can get out of the army and he's very fed up with his work environment and how it seems the same environment is across the army. Plus we are over not seeing family.