On the blog this month:
- I shared more nails for The Nail Files: Week 96 // Week 97 // Week 98 // Week 99 // Week 100
- I reviewed my October Ipsy glam bag a little later than I wanted to: check out my goodies. But then I got my November glam bag review up super quick - it is my favorite to date: here.
- My November TBR List and Upcoming Releases: here. I got quite a bit off my list this month.
- I'm happy to be back to posting Top Ten Tuesdays! I did Sequels I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On, Covers I Wish I Could Redesign,
- I read 13 books this month. What I reviewed: The Naturals // Relativity // A Really Awesome Mess // Monsters [DNF Review] // The Raven Boys // Shadows // Onyx // The Dream Thieves // Opal // Pivot Point // The President Has Been Shot // Starry Nights // Glitches & Cinder // Pretty Little Liars
I have been concentrating a lot on my schoolwork and transferring from one college to another (which has been a headache because of my current college). In the new year, I will be in a self-paced university and preparing for a big life change: moving back home to Tennessee and transitioning from military life to civilian life.
I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday season!!