Monday, December 9, 2013

December Beauty Faves


So I've found a good number of amazing products lately that I've been using regularly. I thought it was time to share them :) I'm starting to feel like I know more of what I'm doing finally.

  1. Freeman Masks: I picked up a few of these at the store. I've tried the Sea Minerals mask, Blue Agave mask, and Cucumber peel off mask. I liked the Sea Minerals and Cucumber masks, but the Blue Agave made my face burn. I discovered it had citric acid in it :/
  2. LouAna Pure Coconut Oil: I put this on all the spots where my eczema was out of control - face, neck, collarbone, and a patch on my leg. Plus my heels and sides of my feet where they are dry and cracked. So far it's taken away the redness and moisturized the heck out of my skin and wasn't too heavy or greasy.
  3. Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara: My Rimmel mascara has been buried in my makeup box, so I've been grabbing this one out to use lately (it's the same color) - and I have to say that I really like it. No clumping or flaking.
  4. ChapStick Limited Edition Candy Cane chapstick: I got a 3-pack in a cute little tin and I LOVE IT. Perfect for the holiday season :)
  5. Burt's Bees Cranberry & Pomegranate Sugar Scrub: This is my first sugar scrub and I didn't know if I would like it or not, but I've already gotten a second tub because it's my favorite! I use it once or twice a week and it's incredible :) Also very moisturizing - I believe it has coconut oil in it too.

What are your recent beauty favorites?

No comments: