May will be the first full month without Nick here...we got to talk to him today and both of us talked about how different it is this time as far as feelings go. Both of us are in total beast mode! But more on that later...
Now for what happened on the blog:
- More Life Happenings & Tummy Grumblings posts on Mondays - I love sharing my week in pictures and my food blog posts too. 1 April // 8 April // 15 April // 22 April // 29 April
- My April TBR List - I read most of what was on there! A lot of them were very amazing reads. If you follow me on Goodreads, you'll get the review before I post it on here :)
- I do love the Things I Don't Love Thursday posts :) 4 April // 11 April // 18 April //
- I shared some lovely polish for The Nail Files. Avon's Don't Be Jaded // Avon's Watermelon // Julep's Chelsea // OPI's My Jay or the Highway and Luke of the Draw
- Have you ever had a show that you really wanted to love, but just had to give up on? I discussed 3 shows I had to stop watching.
- In April, we went to Knoxville - and the week was packed full of family and fun including a double date, Easter, a round of family pictures, and a brewery date [plus restaurant review].
- I saw Warm Bodies and HAD to talk about it. Such an amazing movie :) I also am totally in love with the face that One With the Money is on Netflix.
- Inspired by some of my favorite bloggers' beauty posts, I posted about my very favorite beauty products.
- I spruced up my bestie, Melissa's blog - check it out!
- You'll be seeing a little more of this post called Deployment Tales. This particular post is about the initial feelings with this 3rd deployment underway.
- I read 12 books this month compared to last month's 9, although 2 were kids' books. Book reviews that I posted this month: The Silver Linings Playbook // Dead Witch Walking // Key Lime Pie Murder // Pushing the Limits // The Rules // The Selection
Melissa, Amber, and I are hosting another swap.
For more info, click the button below.