On the blog:
- First and foremost, I posted my August TBR and I've added Upcoming Releases (for the month) that I'm excited about :)
- Nail Files Friday is still going strong: Week 83 - Zoya Robyn & Jesse's Girl Babycakes // Week 84 - Zoya Neely & Jesse's Girl Babycakes // Week 85 - Watermelon design // Week 86 - Pink // Week 87 - Hearts & Stripes
- Life Happenings & Tummy Grumblings - my weekly recap of what my family and I are up to and food blog posts to drool over. 5 Aug // 12 Aug // 21 Aug
- In 10 days I start my bachelor's degree and I'm so stoked! I wrote a rambly post about my decision to focus on elementary education over any other career. I had an appointment with my mentor last week and she made me feel way better about the transition period when Nick starts getting out of the army.
- Bout of Books 8.0 started on the 19th. The week prior I posted my goals and book list for this readathon. This post is for daily updates and the finish line.
- I got a Diamond Candle!! I love it - also did a short giveaway.
- We're nearly halfway through the deployment now...and I have to say, I enjoy doing things for the kids now that they are older for the deployment. I shared our Deployment Wall and our cake a month.
- I brought back Books or Bust after a year of not posting it!! Check out my book purchases, wins, and Netgalley haul.
- I read 15 books this month compared to 18 books last month. I'm 25 books ahead of my Goodreads yearly challenge. Book reviews posted this month: Something Blue // All Our Yesterdays // Dare You To // Spellbinding // Unravel Me // The Vicious Deep // Perception // The Lightning Thief // Masque of the Red Death