Sunday, May 29, 2016

Sunday Spread | 5


I am one of those folks whose week starts on Monday and ends on Sunday - which is why I love the weekly view in my Erin Condren so much...so here we are at the end of the week and I'm back to share a little walkthrough of my weekly spread. This week I used a mystery kit from Little Dog Paper Co. The theme of the kit was Donuts & Coffee and it's been my very favorite kit from Nicole's shop so far. We had a few ups and downs during the week. Our family had to put a cat that was born in their household and was only 12 years old to sleep early in the week. Our family also welcomed a new member of the family: my first nephew, Ezra. He's the cutest baby ever and I am so excited to be an aunt. I'm even more excited to see the family grow and be able to bond with my sisters (in law) because we're all moms.

Anyways, I hope y'all like the video. Be sure to stop by Youtube and get the links to the shops mentioned, the pens I use, and the rounded corner punch I use, plus a $10 off coupon for your first purchase with Erin Condren. And you can see a closer up view on Instagram: First Half | Second Half


No comments: