Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Plan With Sarah E. | 6


This week, I have a week in September that I'm planning, you can call it a "mock" Plan With Me, except that I will most definitely be using this week because I only have the one planner for the year. :) This was recorded a while ago (April?), so it is my old set up and therefore, not the best quality. I am using the Up Up & Away kit from Little Paper Prints. I chose the full kit which has 13 sheets of stickers and they are glossy. It was my first purchase from LPP and I adore her shop. LOVE IT. Be sure to stop by my video for links to the shop and a $10 off coupon for your first purchase from Erin Condren. I'll be back on Sunday with a Sunday Spread video featuring this week's spread (not this spread, but what I'm currently using).


No comments: