Sunday, January 15, 2017

Weekly Wrap-Up


Last Friday, I came down with a cold and so I spent most of the week recovering from it. I felt a lot better by about Wednesday...otherwise, it has been a fairly boring week. Not much happening. I read two of the Series of Unfortunate Events books trying to prepare for season 1 to come out on Netflix. I just finished book 4, so I can watch the last two episodes and then not know what to do with myself after the fact because...IT'S SO GOOD. I just love it. I see everyone complaining about Patrick Warburton and NPH, but I think they are fabulous and doing such a good job. I kept seeing how Jude Law voiced Lemony Snicket better...uhhh, I don't even remember that from the movie. While Jim Carrey did a wonderful...er horrendous (?) Count Olaf (haha), I don't think NPH's version is too comedic. I think he plays sinister very well. Have y'all been watching SOUE on Netflix? What do you think? I love how much of the actual lines from the book have made it to the show. It's literally so wonderful that I cannot even.

I've spent a lot of time working on blogging stuff...I edited all my pictures from like May of last year up until this week's. It took forever, but I did it. I have been scheduling posts on my food blog too and trying to stay ahead.

My AeroGarden that I got as an anniversary present is doing wonderfully. I had to rearrange my cilantro to the back row because it, along with the dill and basils, is growing so quickly! It's crazy.


Loving all the baby pictures of my newest nephew, Aiden. He's so stinking cute! And that last picture is my silly almost-2 year old eating with a big people fork because...he's a big person?! LOL

Hope y'all have a great week!

No comments: