Friday, February 3, 2017

Weekly Wrap-Up


Another week has come and gone and it is FEBRUARY. Whatttttt?! I have two kiddos with birthdays and a pup with a birthday this month. Plus my brother-in-law and sister-in-law have birthdays too. Mason and Saydee both turn two and Cami turns 9. I can't believe it. This week has been a little hectic. The first part was more relaxed and as it's progressed, my anxiety has reared its ugly head. It's very mild, but is definitely present. It's been stressing me out because I have been pretty good for the last couple of weeks and then it kinda came outta no where.

A few pictures for the post -- my sweet little almost 2 year old. I just love his little face. My other almost 2 year old and her pretty smile. I made white chocolate stuffed snickerdoodles and they were so amazing. I wish they lasted longer than they did LOL. Mason adores his baby cousin, Presley. He's been getting down on the floor with her and talking to her. It's just so sweet.

No comments: