Friday, February 17, 2017

Weekly Wrap-Up


I have been bad for not updating. I'm starting to slowly week some things out of my schedule that I'm losing interest in and trying to figure out what I would like to do with my time. I decided to stop filming planner videos (at least for now) because I'm always scrambling to film and scrambling to edit and get very frustrated. I would like to focus more of my time on reading. I've been loving that lately and feel so much more like my old self. My main focus online has been my food blog and I honestly think that will remain. This blog has always been more of a hobby. I may photograph and share hauls of Owlcrate boxes and ipsy glam bags, etc., but the majority of the posts here will be TBR on the 1st, What I Read in {Month} posts, and my weekly wrap-ups.

My baby girl turned 9 on the 11th. I still can't believe it. Very shortly, Mason will turn 2 and Matthew will turn 10. Ugh! They grow up too quickly.

No comments: