Sunday, April 10, 2011

Family Bones [Review]

I normally finish books I start...unless they are awful. And even then, I will finish them because I've already put time into reading some of it.

This one...didn't even get me past the third chapter before I stopped reading.


I give this 1 star, barely.

Synopsis:
In the town of Astral, Pennsylvania dark secrets of ancestry are revealed when Steven and Tara Weaver inherit Steven's family property. With the hopes of moving their two young children to the simple life of the country, Steven's past is hauntingly revealed. Hope turns to terror. Reality is twisted into a realm of darkness as the family discovers the truth. Twists and turns abound in this riviting thriller. Beware of the truth, it is ever changing.

My thoughts:
I actually didn't even finish the book. It was written horribly. And from what I read of the other reviews....I don't want to.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you hate that? It always makes me kind of sad when something really subpar gets published. Thanks for stopping by the other day!

Lulu and Sweet Pea said...

Sarah I have a ton of books on my list that you should read (if you need ideas) :) I'm a book worm!