On the blog this month:
- My October TBR and Upcoming Releases post
- I haven't talked TV in forever...so here's a little TV Talk about Fall Premieres.
- Still sharing my manis with Nail Files: Week 92 // Week 93 // Week 94 // Week 95
- Life Happenings & Tummy Grumblings - this is actually my last one. I kept forgetting to post them and it's one of the things that led me on my path of if it was time to scale back the posts.
- I brought back Top Ten Tuesday: Best/Worst Series Enders // Characters Names I Love // Scariest Looking Book Covers
- I participated in the Wonderfully Wicked Readathon. It's my 5th #WWReadathon :) Here were my goals and book list, then my daily updates: part 1 and part 2.
- I'm a LUV ambassador and talked about these amazing shoes (and held a giveaway - congrats, Jessica!). You can use my code SELUV20 to save 50% off shoes that aren't already marked down 50% - that's $19.99 for an amazing pair of shoes. www.luvfootwear.com
- I read 11 books and 3 novellas in October, but failed to read everything on my TBR and it's driving me bonkers. Book reviews posted on the blog this month: For the Good of Mankind // The Fallen Star // To the Nines // Article 5 // Heist Society // Override // Devil's Food Cake Murder // Winter Chill // Enclave // Warm Bodies // Parasite // Conjured // Born at Midnight