I went a little rogue in September and didn't really finish what was on my list or really even read as much as I wanted. I finished 11 books. The last 8 on my leftover list are from my Sept TBR. I have 15 books on my October TBR and really hope to finish all of them and start knocking out some of the leftovers. I've hit my 100 book goal for the year, so there's no real goal number of books I HAVE to reach, but I'd like to read what I wanted to read for the month.
- After the Snow by Crockett
- Pharmacology by Christopher Herz
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
- The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate
- Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
- The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey [We Heart YA - BOTM]
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins [We Heart YA - BOTM]
- Legend by Marie Lu [We Heart YA - Series Read Along]
- Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger [Book BFFs - BOTM]
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater- done 10/2
- Lola & the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins [Random Read]
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth - currently reading
- Domestic Violets by Matthew Norman
- Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
- The Girl of Fire & Thorns by Rae Carson [We Heart YA - BOTM]
- Prodigy by Marie Lu [We Heart YA - Series Read Along]
- Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke [Book BFFs - BOTM]
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater [NetGalley]-done 10/10 Starry Nights by Daisy Whitney [NetGalley]- done 10/11 Dead Girls Don't Lie by Jennifer Shaw Wolf [NetGalley]- done 10/14 Relativity by Cristin Bishara [NetGalley]- done 10/20 Spider's Bargain by Jennifer Estep- done 10/14 Spider's Bite by Jennifer Estep- done 10/17 Web of Lies by Jennifer Estep- done 10/24 Web of Deceit by Jennifer Estep- done 10/24 For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund [That's What She Said]- DNF Monsters by Ilsa J. Bick [NetGalley]- DNF
A-Z Title Challenge: 22/26 completed (ends 12/31)
Series Challenge: 2/10 completed (ends 12/31)
Read 3 books in the Horror genre (ends 10/31) - 1/3 done - updated 10/27
Spell out VAMPIRES (ends 10/31) - 4/8 done - updated 10/20
I'm participating in Random Reads, of course!
My number was 435 and I got Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien. This series has been on my TBR for quite some time, as you can see in the pink square. It was placed on my TBR because of all it's rave reviews. I'm not really big on its cover (new or old) and the synopsis probably would not have made me put it on my TBR. So this one should be interesting :)
[I have Rude Bitches Make Me Tired, Parasite, and The Iron Traitor from NetGalley. I've read Parasite already and plan to read the other two soon.]
Have you read any of these books?
What are you planning on reading this month?