Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wonderfully Wicked Readathon Vol 2: Daily Updates Part 2


You can see what books I'm trying to read this week and my goals as well in this post.
The first half of the readathon updates can be found here.
Total so far: 1221 pages | 4 books 1 novella


Wednesday 10/16
Currently reading:
Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1)The Walking Dead, Compendium 1
Finished today: 13 pages + 422 pages | 0 books
Total: 1656 pages | 4 books 1 novella
Challenge: n/a
Thoughts: 7AM Was able to get a good third of Spider done last night reading in bed and had a good night's sleep. Today I don't have much to do except clean up around the house and do some homework. So I'm hoping to stay off the computer and do that. 11PM Read a ton of TWD today, but barely made a dent in Spider's Bite. I also did a ton of homework and more cleaning around the house. I plan to finish Spider's and start on Birthmarked tomorrow. Possibly pick up The Last Olympian as well, since I checked it out at the library today :)

Goals: 435/182 pages per day, 4/4 books, 1/2 novellas, 0/5 blog visits per day, 0/1 new follow per day, 3/3 challenges, 0/1 Twitter chat, 0/2 reviews per day.


Thursday 10/17
Currently reading:
Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1)The Walking Dead, Compendium 1Relativity 
Finished today: 262 pages + 44 pages + 66 pages | 1 books
Total:
2028 pages | 5 books 1 novella
Challenge:
n/a
Thoughts: 8AM
Read 35% to 54% in bed after midnight. Love this book! Gin is awesome :) 7PM Just finished Spider's Bite - holy cow! That was an amazing book. Can't wait to read the rest of the series.
Goals:
372/182 pages per day, 5/4 books, 1/2 novellas, 0/5 blog visits per day, 0/1 new follow per day, 3/3 challenges, 0/1 Twitter chat, 0/2 reviews per day.


Friday 10/18
Currently reading:

The Walking Dead, Compendium 1RelativityThe Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
Finished today:
5 pages + 26 pages + 197 pages | books
Total:
2256 pages | 5 books 1 novella
Challenge:
n/a
Thoughts: 8AM
Today I'm going to try and catch up on reviews. I've been neglecting them. And probably do some blog visiting too!
Goals:
228/182 pages per day, 5/4 books, 1/2 novellas, 0/5 blog visits per day, 0/1 new follow per day, 3/3 challenges, 1/1 Twitter chat, 0/2 reviews per day.

Saturday 10/19
Currently reading:

The Walking Dead, Compendium 1The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
Finished today: 125 pages + 62 pages | 1 books
Total:
2443 pages | 6 books 1 novella
Challenge:
n/a
Thoughts: 11AM
Yesterday threw me a curveball in my children's literature class, so I'm cramming that Sherman Alexie book in so I can write a 3 to 5 page essay today. I took a break last night to join the Twitter chat, so that goal is done :) I still need to catch up on reviews - one Netgalley review is past due and Relativity's due date is coming up fast. Starting point for Relativity is 32% and Sherman Alexie is 76%. 4PM Finished the Sherman Alexie novel. Gonna try and write some of my essay now.
Goals:
187/182 pages per day, 6/4 books, 1/2 novellas, 0/5 blog visits per day, 0/1 new follow per day, 3/3 challenges, 1/1 Twitter chat, 1/2 reviews per day.

Sunday 10/20
Currently reading:

The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5)RelativityMonsters (Ashes Trilogy, #3)
Finished today: 24 pages + 196 pages + 14 pages | 1 books
Total:
2677 pages | 7 books 1 novella
Challenge:
n/a
Thoughts: 12AM
Really happy with the way the RAT has turned out so far. I think this is the most I've ever read and I'm glad to be out of my slump. I only wrote one review yesterday - but I'm caught up on my overdue Netgalley reviews and that's awesome. Going to start The Last Olympian today and try and finish Relativity and write a review on it. 8AM Holy baloney. Another book done - that's 7 books done! Ahhh :) Making breakfast and need to go grocery shopping - then more reading!
Goals:
234/182 pages per day, 7/4 books, 1/2 novellas, 0/5 blog visits per day, 0/1 new follow per day, 3/3 challenges, 1/1 Twitter chat, 0/2 reviews per day.

Finish Line:
While I didn't meet all my goals, I did accomplish the main point of doing a readathon - I read a ton! I think this is the most I've ever read in a readathon and that excites me :)

Total: 2677 pages | 7 books 1 novella
 

No comments: