Two down, ten to go. I didn't think I would survive February...what with all the FRG stuff going on and all kinds of other craziness, but I did...and now I'm terrified of March. It's even WORSE! There are 3 army functions in one day and then Matthew has a dr appt, I have an eye dr and dentist appt. My husband gets predeployment block leave but we can't leave until Matthew gets his spring break from school. Oy vey. I promise I'm going to survive! LOL
So here's what I've been up to..
- I posted my nail polish wearing for Nail Files Friday: Week #57 // Week #58 // Week #59 // Week #60
- I shared my February TBR List. See what I've been trying to read + my reading challenges.
- I attempted to participate in the Wicked Valentine Readathon, but kind of failed. You can check out my Goals post and my Updates post.
- 2013 Movies I'm Looking Forward To: Identity Theft, The To Do List, and The Great & Powerful Oz to name a few.
- I've been loving the Most Clicked + Weekend Update post each week. I feel like I'm finally remembering to blog about my life. Feb 4 // Feb 11 // Feb 18 // Feb 25
- As always, The Pinspiration Project happened every Tuesday. We went from doing voting in the last week and top 3 projects, to no voting and just the most clicked. We finally decided that it's time to end TPP. It's been fun while it lasted. Stop by and check out my projects plus other Pinterest-inspired projects :) Homemade Draino // Fishtail Nails // Hair Mask // Snickerdoodle Muffins
- I announced a swap hosted by myself, Amber, & Melissa called the Lucky Leprechaun Book & Polish Swap. Sign ups closed on Feb 20. Our reveal day is on March 15th. I'm really excited :)
- One of my new favorite weekly posts is hosted by my buddy, Melissa, called Things I Don't Love Thursday. It's kind of a fun way to rant, but also tell you a little about myself. Feb 7 // Feb 14 // Feb 21 // Feb 28
- My other bff, Amber, hosts a weekly linky called 52 Weeks. She is doing at least one RAK each week for the whole year. I finally got around to doing one...it involved cupcakes.
- I shared some designs that I've worked on recently: Mandie's Two Cents // The Chickapea & Me //
- If you don't know about BlogLovin' - here are 9 reasons to get your butt on there.
- I talked about being a Crazy Cat Lady.
- I read 6 books this month and put 2 on my did-not-finish pile. I didn't get a copy of the last book on my February reading list (Override by Heather Anastasiu :/), so I spent the extra time trying to make a dent in A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin.
You Are So Undead to Me // Roseannearchy // Crimson Frost // Beautiful Creatures // Pandemonium
How has your month been?