Saturday, February 16, 2013

Design: The Chickapea & Me

Alright y'all...this design is one I am SUPER proud of. I'm also really jealous that it's not MY blog design because it's really that awesome. I was so excited that I never got a before picture.

Amber from The Chickapea & Me contacted me about a blog design. She wanted a blog with block lettering, a solid background, and teal, coral, grey, and white.

For fonts, I used Accidental Presidency for the block letters, Janda Stylish Script for the "and" in her header and her name in her siggy, and My Own Topher for the ampersand on her button.

I really love her social media "icons" or bars...we'll go with bars.
And the label button is fun too.

Make sure you check out the design AND her blog!

 photo fortunesiggy_zps8aec6f49.png

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love this, very classy, catchy and pretty! that pic with the baby is positively precious!

Great Job!

<3 Bethany @ thesepiapuppy.blogspot.com