Friday, February 1, 2013

February TBR List

I read 8 books in January and I'm really excited to see only one book leftover. I was supposed to start the Gone series a few months ago, so I can't read the books for January and February until I read the others. Whoops. I'm really excited to blow through the 10 books planned for February and hoping the readathon will help me accomplish that. I may even catch up on some of the 2012 Reads that never got read :/

Books from January:
  • Plague by Michael Grant [We Heart YA - Series Read Along] 

Books for February:
  • I Know I Am, But What Are You by Samantha Bee
  • Belles by Jen Calonita
  • High Five by Janet Evanovich
  • Key Lime Pie Murder by Joanne Fluke
  • Override by Heather Anastasiu
  • Fear by Michael Grant [We Heart YA - Series Read Along]
  • Everneath by Brodi Ashton [We Heart YA - General BOTM]
  • Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry [NetGalley]
  • Department Nineteen by Will Hill [NetGalley]

My Reading Challenges from We Heart YA Books! group on Goodreads:
Spell out NEW YORK: 2/7 completed (ends 3/31)
50 States Challenge: 5/20 completed (ends 12/31)
A-Z Title Challenge: 7/26 completed (ends 12/31)
Spell out HEART (ends 2/28)
Read 5 books with love triangles in them (ends 2/28)



I took a screenshot this month :) Yay...so here is my Random Read for February...

This month I will also be participating in another readathon. The #WWReadathon - this one is called the Wicked Valentine's Readathon. It runs from 7Feb to 14Feb. So excited. Stay tuned for my goals post!

2 comments:

Naznin said...

Nice!.. I think you should read The Stone Guardian by Theresa McClinton. It's awesome. Also I reviewed it recently on my blog. http://nazninazeez.wordpress.com/2013/01/26/book-review-the-stone-guardian-by-theresa-mcclinton/

Lindsay Erin said...

Love Janet Evanovich! Hilarious!