Thursday, February 28, 2013

Things I Don't Love Thursday

{Hosted by Lulu & Sweet Pea}

The bedroom tv died.
Yeah...totally not happy about this one. It's been making this awful ringing noise for a long time, but it's not very loud and doesn't really bother me unless the cable box isn't on and the tv isn't making any noise. Right now, my tv really isn't dead...but all of a sudden the sound just STOPPED WORKING. The video is perfectly fine. I am a nighttime/bedtime tv watcher. I watch it to go to sleep. It freaks me out to have no light and no noise when I go to bed. I just listen to everything and think someone is coming to kill me or break into the house. BLARGH.


My kids acting CRAY.
They are angels in public for the most part. I mean like everyone compliments me on how well behaved they are...and then they get home...

At the moment, both of them are 5. Matthew will turn 6 very soon. They are in a very crazy stage right now where they are cooped up from it being winter...and one second they are best friends, the next they are fighting. They hardly listen to me at all. The most ridiculous part is that the punishment that works...is the front-lean-and-rest. Yes, my kids are officially army brats. LOL.


TV breaks.
Does it really have to be until March that Revolution comes back on...and Game of Thrones returns...really? I feel like I've been waiting for sooooo long. I miss my favorite tv shows!


What are YOU not loving lately?

 photo fortunesiggy_zps8aec6f49.png

4 comments:

Jessica Eustace said...

I am so beyond ready for Revolution to come back!!!

SeattleSarahSpeaks said...

Ok I love that front leaning rest works on them. I always say that is how I plan on disciplining my children. Front leaning rest, burpees, wall sits. It's two fold though: discipline and physical fitness :-)

Lulu and Sweet Pea said...

I can't live w/o a tv in the bedroom! I would be SO sad :( And yay for Game of Thrones!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

2 five year olds, wow. I have one who is crazy all the time!