Saturday, June 1, 2013

June TBR List


I'm starting to fall behind on the reading list more than I would like, but I do believe that I can catch up in June for sure. I can do this! LOL. I'm participating in the Wicked Wildfire Readathon this month (the 7th through the 14th) - so that will definitely help.

Books from February:
  • Override by Heather Anastasiu
Books from March:
  • After the Snow by Crockett
Books from April:
  • Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl [We Heart YA - Series Read Along] - DNF. I just have no desire to pick this one up again.
Books from May:
  • Plum Pudding Murder by Joanne Fluke - done 6/5
  • Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl [We Heart YA - Series Read Along] - removed from TBR list.

Books for June:
  • Baby Proof by Emily Giffin - removed from TBR list.
  • Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin - DNF
  • Apple Turnover Murder by Joanne Fluke - done 6/13
  • Seven Up by Janet Evanovich - done 6/2
  • Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout [We Heart YA - General BOTM] - done 6/8
  • Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins [We Heart YA - Theme BOTM] - done 6/26
  • Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire - done 6/10
  • Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire [NetGalley] - done 6/11

My Reading Challenges from We Heart YA Books! group on Goodreads:
50 States Challenge: 20/20 completed (ends 12/31) - done 6/8
A-Z Title Challenge: 20/26 completed (ends 12/31)
Spring Cleaning Challenge: 20/20 completed (ends 6/30) - done 6/2
Spell out SUMMER (ends 6/30) - 5/6 completed (updated 6/27)
Read 1 book with fairies (ends 6/30) - done 6/25

As always, I'm joining in for some Random Reads...
Random Read is a meme hosted by I'm Loving Books. You use a random number generator and it randomly selects a number for you to cross reference on your TBR list. You can pick one book or multiple - they are all random and it's a great way to not have to actually choose what to read next.


My June Random Read is The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorensen. My # ended up being the second book in the series, but I haven't read the first yet...so that's what I'm going with!

Really enjoyed The Fallen Star - neat premise and excited to read the next book. The cliffhanger was killer :) It reminded me a little of Obsidian by JLA and a little Harry Potter in there too.
 photo fortunesiggy_zps8aec6f49.png

No comments: