Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Top Ten Covers I Wish I Could Redesign

A lot of these are pretty self explanatory....because they are just ugly. Others I feel like they don't really go with the story's plot or main theme...they make absolutely no sense.

The Other LifeBefore I Go To SleepGlitches (Lunar Chronicles 0.5)ConjuredBeautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)Starters (Starters and Enders, #1)The Chaos of StarsSeason of the Witch The Nightmare Affair (The Arkwell Academy, #1)Killer Frost (Mythos Academy, #6)

4 comments:

Amber said...

I've never read any of these, but I definitely agree with you. Especially the last one.

Reviews From A Bookworm said...

Yeah those are all pretty bad! Although I do think The Chaos of Stars is nice, no idea what the story is about though so that could change my opinion! My TTT.

Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know said...

Starters has one of the creepiest covers. And Beautiful Disaster's cover never did fit the book! Good list!

TTT
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

Sarah E said...

I haven't read the book either, but I feel like it's too plain - not very eye-catching.