1-4. My husband read the Inheritance series before leaving for deployment in the spring. I also had a friend in middle school who recommended them to me and I'm finally getting around to them.
5. Uglies is my December Random Read. I've heard amazing things about it :)
6. Alice in Zombieland - this was the November Book BFFs book of the month, but I also have it slotted for my January TBR. I'm in love with Alice retellings!
7. Anna and the French Kiss has been on my TBR several times in 2013 and it has also been book of the month...plus it's also been a Random Read pick that I never got around to reading...and I also have it slotted for my January TBR. I WILL read this book this winter!
8. I finished The Last Olympian at the very end of November and I'm so excited to start the Heroes of Olympus series! Rick Riordan is amazing!
9. Katie McGarry's books made a few of my Top Tens for their amazingness. I jumped at the chance to get Crash Into You on Netgalley.
10. Pawn has a very interesting premise and also received this from Netgalley, so I'm very excited to read it, too.
What books made your winter TBR?