On the blog this month:
- My TBR List + Upcoming Releases - I actually read most of what I wanted to in December. I am ending the year with 142 books read, an all-time high for sure!
- Top Ten Tuesday - I'm glad I started doing it again. So December's topics: 2014 Release I'm Dying To Read // Books on my Winter TBR // New-to-me Authors I Read in 2013 // Books I Read in 2013
- I had a little creativity inspiration and made a collage for my December Beauty Faves.
- Bout of Books 9.0 is coming soon! In fact, it starts January 6th. I'm an expert again :) More info: here. And see my goals and book list: here.
- I'm participating in the Seriously Series reading challenge in 2014. Check out what it's all about and my goals/book list.
- AWESOMENESS: We surprised the kids for Nick's homecoming. I posted the video of the surprise. Note: I didn't get where you could see it, but Matthew was crying :)
- I don't know how I did it with all my finishing a term of awful college and holidays and all, but I read 11 books this month. My book reviews start dwindling, as I couldn't keep up with everything else going on plus all the books I was finishing though: Ten Big Ones & Eleven On Top // These Broken Stars // Cinnamon Roll Murder // Dead Girls Don't Lie // Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? // Pride & Popularity