Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March TBR List + Upcoming Releases


So February slowed down for me a lot because we had 2 of 3 kids celebrating birthdays, plus our family just came down and we also celebrated my brother-in-law and sister-in-law's birthdays as well. Because our family has all the February birthdays haha. I didn't really accomplish as much of my overall goals as I wanted, but I'm not too upset because I am still ahead in my yearly Goodreads goal and I'm pretty convinced March will be a great reading month for me. So here are my March goals:
  1. Series of Unfortunate Events: FINISH. I'm typing this up on the last day of Feb and I'm hoping to finish the 8th book today...then I have 9-13. Just five more. I can do this!
  2. I would like to read some of my Owlcrate books. That list is now: Of Fire and Stars, Roseblood, Caraval, and My Lady Jane.
  3. I rarely buy books anymore, but picked up To All the Boys I Loved Before by Jenny Han and This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab at Target because I have heard really great things about both books. So I hope to read one of them in March to justify buying them LOL

CHALLENGES
Goodreads Challenge: 9/52 books
ABC Challenge: 8/26 books
Travel Gnome Challenge: 3/23 books
Series Challenge: 0/10 series
Movie Adaptation Challenge: 0/3 books
Netgalley Challenge: 2/25 books
Throwback Book Club: 7/12 books
Diversity Bingo 2017: 0/36 books



And now for the March releases I am stoked for!!

MARCH 1
Splinter by Sasha Dawn

MARCH 7
The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
Goodbye Days by Jeff Zentner
Seven Days of You by Cecilia Vinesse
A Month of Mondays by Joelle Anthony
The Other F-World by Natasha Friend

MARCH 14
Bad Blood by Demitria Lunetta
The End of Oz by Danielle Paige

MARCH 28
Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
Vigilante by Kady Cross

What are you planning on reading in ?
What new releases are you looking forward to?



No comments: