Saturday, April 1, 2017

April TBR List + Upcoming Releases


In March, I was able to read 3 books (my goal is 4). The month started off a little slow because we had family in town and Nick had a long drill weekend, plus soccer has started...I'm still trying to dig my toes in and get settled back into a routine. And catch up on sleep - because Mason got sick for like 2 weeks and slept in bed with us and also woke up before 7 each morning...UGH. Motherhood can really put a damper on reading sometimes haha. I'm ahead by 1 book in my Goodreads goal and I would like to get back on track because up to this point, I was 2-3 books ahead! Here are my April reading goals:
  1. I need to read some of my Owlcrate books. I did read My Lady Jane last month and loved it. That list is now: Of Fire and Stars, Roseblood, Caraval, and Daughter of a Pirate King.
  2. I have other books sitting on my desk now and would like to read those as well: Dead in the Family, This Savage Song, and To All the Boys I've Loved Before.
  3. I would also love to finish at least ONE series this month. I need to start working on finishing some if I'm going to meet my goal of 10 this year.
CHALLENGES
Goodreads Challenge: 13/52 books
ABC Challenge: 9/26 books
Travel Gnome Challenge: 4/23 books
Series Challenge: 0/10 series
Movie Adaptation Challenge: 0/3 books
Netgalley Challenge: 2/25 books
Throwback Book Club: 10/12 books
Diversity Bingo 2017: 1/36 books
Overused YA Tropes Bingo 2017: 3/25 books



And now for the April releases I am stoked for!!

APRIL 1
Dead Little Mean Girl by Eva Darrows
Pointe, Claw by Amber J. Keyser 
All the Forever Things by Jolene Perry 

APRIL 4

Prisoner of Ice and Snow by Ruth Lauren 
At First Blush by Beth Ellyn Summer
The Chosen by J.R. Ward 
Royce Rolls by Margaret Stohl 
Journey Across the Hidden Islands by Sarah Beth Durst 
Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett 
But Then I Came Back by Estelle Laure 

APRIL 6
The State of Grace by Rachael Lucas
 
APRIL 11
The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli

APRIL 18
Meg & Linus by Hanna Nowinski
Bang by Barry Lyga
 
APRIL 20
Out of Heart by Irfan Master

APRIL 25
The Dead List by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Snared by Jennifer Estep
The Wingsnatchers by Sarah Jean Horwitz
The Door in the Alley by Adrienne Kress
North of Happy by Adi Alsaid

APRIL 30
 Final Girls by Mira Grant

What are you planning on reading in ?
What new releases are you looking forward to?

No comments: