Monday, May 1, 2017

May TBR List + Upcoming Releases


In April, I read 4 books and that has kept me on track with my Goodreads challenge. I wanted and still want to get a few books ahead once again. To be honest, I've been really lazy with reading. I really need to get back into the groove of things and READ.
  1. I am working on reading my Owlcrate books. I am in the middle of Of Fire and Stars right now. I have Roseblood, Caraval, Daughter of a Pirate King, and The Upside of Unrequited on that list too.
  2. The books on my desk are piling up to include: Dead in the Family, The Slippery Slope, This Savage Song, To All the Boys I've Loved Before, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, I Survived, Simon Thorn and the Wolf's Den, and Aftercare Instructions. My pile is OUT.OF.CONTROL.
  3. I am still wanting to read my Netgalley books. I've been requesting less and less because my ratio is crap and my number of books is up to 69.
  4. And, of course, I would really like to work on finishing some series. I updated my 2017 Series Challenge in this post.

CHALLENGES
Goodreads Challenge: 16/52 books
ABC Challenge: 9/26 books
Travel Gnome Challenge: 6/23 books
Series Challenge: 0/10 series
Movie Adaptation Challenge: 0/3 books
Netgalley Challenge: 5/25 books
Throwback Book Club: 11/12 books
Diversity Bingo 2017: 2/36 books
Overused YA Tropes Bingo 2017: 3/25 books

And now for the May releases I am stoked for!!


MAY 2
Cold Summer by Gwen Cole 
Four Weeks, Five People by Jennifer Yu
How to Make a Wish by Ashley Herring Blake
Noteworthy by Riley Redgate

MAY 9
The Go-Between by Veronica Chambers
It Started With Goodbye by Christina June 
Ramona Blue by Julie Murphy

MAY 16
Violet Grenade by Victoria Scott 
The Shadow Cipher by Laura Ruby
The Names They Gave Us by Emery Lord
Antisocial by Jillian Blake
Flame in the Mist by Renee Adhieh
The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich

MAY 30

One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus
I Believe in a Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo
When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon


What are you planning on reading in ?
What new releases are you looking forward to?

No comments: