Monday, March 9, 2020

February Book Haul

FebruaryBook Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul

I did slightly better than last month's haul of 11 books with 8 books this month (2 being the same book just in different formats). I went to Books-a-Million trying to hunt down some books for my husband for Valentine's Day and wound up finding Lair of Dreams and A Curse So Dark and Lonely for cheaper than the price of one hardcover together. I couldn't pass that up. I received All the Stars and Teeth from Owlcrate (my first box in a long while) and I'm getting the March box too :) This month I spent $8.97 (I always classify Owlcrate as a gift, so it's not included in my totals) and saved $95.87 by borrowing from my library and receiving an ARC.


PHYSICAL BOOKS
  1. Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray - purchased Hardcover for $3.97 at Books-a-Million
  2. A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer - purchased Hardcover for $4.97 at Books-a-Million
  3. All the Stars and Teeth by Adalyn Grace - received Hardcover in February Owlcrate box
KINDLE BOOKS
  1. 10 Things I Hate About Pinky by Sandhya Menon - gifted galley copy via Netgalley
  2. Sin & Ink by Naima Simone - purchased for $0.99 from Amazon
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  2. Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman - borrowed Kindle edition from my local library 
  3. China Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan - borrowed audiobook from my local library

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in February?
Have you read any of my books?

No comments: