Monday, May 10, 2021

April 2021 Book Haul

Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul

I hauled very few books for a majority of the month until the end. Then I got a few eARCs and got a few physical books plus my Owlcrate book and got a bunch of books in preparation for next month from the library. I've read 4 of these, 1 I've previously read, and I plan on reading 5 more next month which will leave me with 4 leftover on my long, long haul list that I still need to read.


PHYSICAL BOOKS

  1. A Heart So Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer - purchased on Amazon
  2. The Cursed Sea by Lauren DeStefano - purchased on Amazon
  3. Witches Steeped in Gold by Ciannon Smart - received in April Owlcrate subscription

KINDLE BOOKS

  1. If the Shoe Fits by Julie Murphy - gifted an eARC from Netgalley
  2. People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry - gifted an eARC from Netgalley

LIBRARY BOOKS

  1. Act Your Age, Eve Brown by Talia Hibbert - borrowed Kindle edition
  2. The Cousins by Karen M. McManus - borrowed audiobook
  3. The Kissing Game by Marie Harte - borrowed Kindle edition
  4. The Worst Best Man by Mia Sosa - borrowed Kindle edition
  5. Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen M. McManus - borrowed ebook
  6. Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas - borrowed audiobook
  7. Frontier Follies by Ree Drummond - borrowed audiobook
  8. Broken (in the best possible way) by Jenny Lawson - borrowed audiobook
  9. No Time Like the Future by Michael J. Fox - borrowed audiobook

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in April?

Have you read any of my books?

No comments: