Monday, July 10, 2023

June 2023 Book Haul

I am staying nice and steady at 4 books hauled. I have read one of these and plan to read the other library book in July. I'm down from 74% to 70% read of the books hauled this year so far. I don't really think that's too bad. I would like to read the other 13 books I've hauled and end the year reading all the books I've hauled. :) Also I will say that I'm surprised that I've only purchased 7 books this year - the rest have been borrowed or received for review. I'm fairly certain that some of those were free books too but I lump them in with purchased because I don't really have a category for them. IE Role Playing was free with Kindle First. In July, I have hauled a book that became free off my Kindle wishlist.

PURCHASED BOOKS
  1. Role Playing by Cathy Yardley (Kindle First)

REVIEW BOOKS
  1.  Never Wager with a Wallflower by Virginia Heath (Kindle - Netgalley)

LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (Audio)
  2. Out of the Blue by Jason June (Kindle)

Tally for 2023:
Total Books Hauled: 43 (Read: 13 / Unread: 30)
Total Purchased Books: 7 (Read: 3 / Unread: 4)
Total Review Books: 9 (Read: 2 / Unread: 7)
Total Library Books: 27 (Read: 25 / Unread: 2)

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in June?
Have you read any of my hauled books?

No comments: