Friday, December 1, 2023

December 2023 TBR + Challenge Update

And we've come to the last TBR of 2023 - phew! I have a library book, 2 random books I've had for forever, and a book that continues to make it to my TBR but I put it off because I rarely read physical books anymore. I'm expecting some time off for the holidays, so I want to make time for reading physical books!
 

My TBR for December:

  • Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone by Diana Gabaldon (Audio)
  • Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott (Audio) 
  • Jeannie Out of the Bottle by Barbara Eden (Audio)
  • Soul of the Stars by Ashley Poston (Hardcover)


2023 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 91% 
Goodreads Challenge: 116/100 books - 116% COMPLETED 10/15
Series Challenge: 25/20 series - 125% COMPLETED 11/29
Netgalley Challenge: 10/20 books - 50% BEHIND!

What are you planning on reading in December?

No comments: