Monday, April 15, 2024

March 2024 Book Haul

In March, I hauled 8 books and have read 7 of them. This year-to-date, I have read 75% of my hauled books. I have spent $1.99 in March and saved $82.75 for a total of $269.10 for 2024. I feel like I'm improving on reading the books I'm hauling and keeping up with them!

PURCHASED BOOKS

  1. Venom in the Veins by Jennifer Estep (Audio)

REVIEW BOOKS
  1.  Director's Cut by Carlyn Greenwald (Kindle)

LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. Twisted Love by Ana Huang (Audio) 
  2. The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang (Audio)
  3. Fourth Wing by Rebecca Yarros (Audio)
  4. Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey (Audio)
  5. Sharpest Sting by Jennifer Estep (Audio)
  6. Last Strand by Jennifer Estep (Audio)

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in March?
Have you read any of my hauled books?

No comments: