Monday, October 14, 2024

September 2024 Book Haul

In September, I hauled fewer books than July & August. I have read 9 of 12 with 3 left. I increased my read hauled books ratio to 83%. I spent $0 in September bringing my total spent for the year at $1.99 and I have saved a whopping $1,474.89.

PURCHASED BOOKS

  1. Hot Vampire Next Door by Nikki St. Crowe (Kindle)
  2. The Modern Girl's Guide to Magic by Linsey Hall (Kindle)
  3. A Kingdom of Souls and Shadows by Leslie O'Sullivan (Kindle)
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. Lore of the Wilds by Analeigh Sbrana (Audio) 
  2. How to be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi (Audio)
  3. Trejo by Danny Trejo (Audio)
  4. How to Raise an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi (Audio)
  5. A Novel Love Story by Ashley Poston (Audio)
  6. Love on the Brain by Ali Hazelwood (Audio)
  7. The Au Pair Affair by Tessa Bailey (Audio)
  8. Lulu & Milagro's Search for Clarity by Angela Velez (Audio)
  9. The Fact of a Body by Alexandra Marzano-Lesnevich (Audio)

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in September?
Have you read any of my hauled books?

No comments: