Sunday, July 1, 2012

July TBR List

I decided since I am doing a lot of book blogging lately to share what I hope to read each month. Maybe it'll give me a kick in the tuckus to actually stick to the list :P

I have a few books leftover from last month:
  • The Scorch Trials by James Dashner (currently reading)
  • The Death Cure by James Dashner
  • Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
  • Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
  • The Book Thief by Mark Zusak

NetGalley books I HAVE TO READ this month:
  • Timepiece by Myra McEntire
  • Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowan
  • The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
  • The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross
  • The First Husband by Laura Dave

Because some of those are sequels, I also need to read:
  • Hourglass by Myra McEntire
  • The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross

And my actual list for this month:
  • Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich
  • Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
  • Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
  • The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
  • The Magician by Michael Scott
  • Fallen by Lauren Kate
  • Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo

No comments: