We celebrated a day early due to Nick going out to the field for a week starting on his birthday. He opened presents from us and my parents and one of our friends. He got Beyblades, Legos, Super Scribblenauts (for DS), Peter Pan (on DVD), and a few other things. He got some awesome Ninjago stuff from my husband's parents on his actual birthday.
He loved his card from Grandma & Grandpa
Nick showing him his Beyblade (he got 2 and adores them!)
His face! LOL. He was so excited about the Legos.
He asked for a Rolo Cake for his birthday. We had calzones on his actual birthday.
He didn't see the cake until it was sat down in front of him. He loved it!
On his birthday, I brought cupcakes to his class for snack.
He told his class all day long about them and he had picked them out himself: Rolo cupcakes to go with his Rolo cake, I suppose. They were the very best cupcakes I've ever had. He loved them too.
Just like with Cami, I asked him questions that I'll one day turn into a book. Here were his answers:
What is your favorite...
- color: red
- toy: DS
- fruit: pineapple
- tv show: Star Wars the Clone Wars
- thing to eat for lunch: grilled cheese sandwich
- outfit: my Darth Vader mustache shirt
- game: Pokemon Black 2 (on DS)
- snack: M&Ms and yogurt
- animal: a dragon
- song: Gangnam Style (his sister said this too LOL)
- book: Cars (he has tons of Cars books)
- cereal: Go Lean Crisp (Kashi - yum!)
- thing to do outside: play in the snow
- drink: apple juice
- holiday: Christmas
- thing to eat for breakfast: yogurt
What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Pluto (stuffed animal - Mickey's dog)
What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Calzones, and put pepperoni in it, as well.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A writer