Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Top Ten Characters Who Should Have Their Own Book

I decided to go this route after some thought. A lot of the books I have read, I would love to read the same stories told from different characters' perspectives --OR-- in the case of some of the stories, the adults in the stories lives way before the book's current timeline. I only have 8...so Top 8 :)

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)All Our Yesterdays (All Our Yesterdays, #1)One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, #1)The Fault in Our Stars

  1. Harry Potter series: Any type of prequel series would be amazing, but I think mostly that I would love to hear about the Weasley twins' Hogwarts experience from first year and up...they really should have their own book (or series!).
  2. Harry Potter series: Okay I lied...there needs to be another prequel series: LILY AND JAMES. Yep. Needs to happen.
  3. Iron Fey series: PUCK!!! Puck needs his own book. As long as there is a lot of Grimalkin in there :)
  4. Percy Jackson series: Again with a type of prequel series...I would read anything with a young Chiron or even demigods that fought in the first Giant War. I love the world Riordan created.
  5. Pivot Point: Trevor needs his own book. *swoon*
  6. All Our Yesterdays: I would love to read from Finn's perspective. This is one of my favorite reads of 2013. It was just incredible.
  7. Stephanie Plum series: I think JE needs to come out with a Ranger series. Ranger before he met Stephanie or after...I don't rightly care. TEAM RANGER!!
  8. TFIOS: The story told from Augustus Waters' POV.

Which characters do you think need their own book?

4 comments:

April Haug said...

Oh my gosh!! yes, we need books told from Pucks point of view for sure!!

Erin O'Riordan said...

TFIOS needs a sequel that tells us about the great love of Isaac's life. Just about any recurring character in the HP series could make an interesting book. For me, I think Luna Lovegood's would be quite fascinating, but I could also argue a great case for Neville.

Nicole Hewitt said...

Love this list! A character from All Our Yesterdays made my list too, but for a completely different reason! :-)
Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

Reviews from a Bookworm said...

Amazing list! I would love any Harry Potter prequel. I want Lily, James, Lupin, Snape and Black's time at Hogwarts all the way up to the night Voldemort kills Lily and James. That series would break your heart but it would be amazing! TFIOS from his POV would be really great too. Here's my TTT :)