Monday, October 31, 2016

October Photo-a-Day Part 2: my month in pictures


I'm actually going to be getting my photo-a-day up on the right day! GO ME!! Here is what we have been up to in the second part of October:

Mason enjoying some pancakes for dinner :) // We celebrated the founder of Girl Scouts' birthday at our last meeting. Cami and I made 50 cupcakes for the troop. // I have literally the cutest nephew ever! // And my little niece is quite the cutie pie too!



My little nephew in the funniest shirt ever! // This local shop is AWESOME and they gave my husband and his fellow soldiers free cookies if they took a picture haha. SCORE :) // Gotta love when the allergy and asthma clinic has Paw Patrol books. // We switched Mason over to a booster seat at the table. He's so big :(

Little bit is getting so big too. All the babies are getting so big! // Cat Trap! // Also other cat thinking she can people and lay on the pillow at night // Mason loves to mooch food LOL

My three bookworms :) // Enjoying some Skyrim and coffee // I got these boots at Marshalls and LOVE them! // When you tell him to sit down and stop climbing on his chair, he throws this face atcha :S How can you say no to that?!

No comments: