Tuesday, November 15, 2016

November Photo-a-Day Part 1: my month in pictures


November is already half over and it never ceases to amaze me how quickly the last few months of the year fly by. Here's what we have been up to in the first part of the month!

My little chunk (he's wearing shorts and they rode up LOL) in his new Chucks! // Yoda ears // Those grins - he is rotten and he knows it // When your dad steals your cheese...


Cami and I went with the Girl Scouts and saw Disney on Ice and it was awesome! // I've been watching my little niece for part of the day and Mason loves her! // I used a notes page in my EC for the books I want to read during the year and filled in those that I already have read // Muffin (cat) and Saydee (dog) laying on Mason's couch together. Muffin keeps sending mixed signals of friendliness to Saydee and the poor dog just doesn't understand what's going on. She just wants to be best friends with Muffin. // I'm wrapping presents early this year and taking them to the basement, so there is NO scrambling to get them all wrapped an hour before I have to pick up the big kids from their last day of school before winter break.

Cami did the pledge with her daddy for the Veteran's Day program and did so well. I'm so proud! // We pulled out Matthew's old Cars laptop for Mason and he loves it. // We've had some wildfires here in the Southeast and our air quality has gone back and forth between orange (not good for the sensitive population) and red (unhealthy for everyone)...so that's been fun. The sky is so hazy. // Little Bit is cute and she knows it // My sister-in-law posted this picture and said "The biggest Little and the littlest Little" and I was like NOOOOOOOO. I can't believe my baby is going to be 10 years old in a few months. But he loves all his new baby cousins. It seems like they like him alright too :)

No comments: