Sunday, June 25, 2017

20 Books of Summer [TBR List]

I finally got around to looking at some new-to-me book blogs via the Top Ten Tuesday meme and now I have found some new reading challenges and readathons to join. I feel pretty motivated to read lately and would love to finish some books I have laying around.

I'm joining in on 746 Books' "20 Books of Summer" challenge that runs from 1 June to 3 September. Since it's past the time this particular challenge started, I will backdate with books I have already read and then will continue my list with current reads and reads I want for the rest of the challenge.
  1. The Soul Thief by Majanka Verstraete - 6/9
  2. Kathy Griffin's Celebrity Run-Ins: A-Z Index by Kathy Griffin - 6/11
  3. Wedding Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke - 6/15
  4. Dreaming of Antigone by Robin Bridges - 6/19
  5. The Form of Things Unknown by Robin Bridges - 6/28
  6. Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst - 7/15
  7. Simon Thorn and the Wolf's Den by Aimee Carter
  8. To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
  9. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
  10. Roseblood by AG Howard
  11. Caraval by Stephanie Garber
  12. The Daughter of a Pirate King by Trisha Levenseller
  13. Aftercare Instructions by Bonnie Pipkin - 7/1
  14. Flame in the Mist by Renee Adieh [for the Summer Bibib]
  15. The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli [for the Summer Bibib]
  16. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks [for the Summer Bibib]
  17. Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia [for the Summer Bibib]
  18. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas - 7/19
  19. The Sandcastle Empire by Kayla Olson
  20. New World: Rising by Jennifer Wilson
  21. Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris - 7/10
As of 7/20, I have read 8 books.

No comments: