Monday, November 6, 2017

#AYearAThon [November TBR]

Each first full week of the month, a #AYearAThon readathon is held and there are themes and challenges for each month. In the month of November, the theme is NEW TO YOU AUTHORS with the challenge of reading a duology. It runs from November 6 through 12.

I chose four books that I *may* read. If I have a good reading week, I may be able to finish 2 or 3 of these, especially since If I Stay is under 200 pages. But I hope to finish at least 1. All of these books are new to me authors and they are all duologies!



Updated on 11/9: I was working on finishing Read Me Like a Book on Monday and Tuesday, due to not realizing the Read-O-Rama readathon was the 3-5 not 5-7. I read If I Stay on Wednesday and really liked it :) I have started Reboot.

Updated on 11/13:  I got a quarter of the way through Reboot. I didn't end up reading much after I finished If I Stay, so that's why my page count isn't super high. I'm happy with finishing one and hope to finish Reboot this month and possibly finish the sequels during the month!

Total books finished: 1
Total pages read: 196 (If I Stay) + 87 (Reboot) = 283

No comments: