Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward to In 2018

I'm surprised that my list of 2018 books is so short, but I know that will change. I ended up with over 300 on my 2017 list and it was sparse at first too. Here are some books I'm looking forward to in 2018.



  1. Everless by Sara Holland - I've read an excerpt and although it was a little slow, it picked up and I wished there was more to read.
  2. Unearthed by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner - more sci-fi from these ladies is AMAZING! Can't wait :)
  3. Love, Hate, and Other Filters by Samira Ahmed- This is an own voices novel about an Indian-American Muslim teen. It's a perspective I have not yet read from and really want to.
  4. The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert - I know this is a fantasy and it has a gorgeous cover. That's all I need. LOL
  5. Say You'll Remember Me by Katie McGarry - I love Katie McGarry, so I pretty much will read anything she puts out.
  6. The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton - This is a murder mystery where Evelyn keeps dying unless someone can identify the killer. It sounds up my alley.
  7. People Like Us by Dana Mele - I think this has been pitched as being like Pretty Little Liars. Either way there is a mysterious death and clues left behind and it sounds fantastic.
  8. This Heart of Mine by CC Hunter - I actually have this book from Netgalley. It's about a girl with an artificial heart who gets a donor from a boy who killed himself. His twin doesn't believe that his twin committed suicide. The boy and girl meet each other and realize they are having similar dreams. Honestly, it sounds brilliant and I want to read it so badly. I need to get around to it.
  9. Smoke in the Sun by Renee Adhieh - The sequel to Flame in the Mist. I cannot wait to see the cover and to see where the magic goes.
  10. My Plain Jane by Brodi Ashton, Cynthia Hand, and Jodi Meadows -  The sequel to My Lady Jane is coming so soon and I am so happy about it. It's about Jane Eyre, but I am not worried at all about this historical fiction. My Lady Jane was hilarious and I know My Plain Jane will be too.

No comments: