Monday, April 8, 2019

Books I Read in March


In March, I read 7 books.


  • The King of Bourbon Street by Thea de Salle (Kindle, 280 pages, 2017, Adult Erotica, Purchased) - 3 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal and series challenge
  • The Cruel Prince by Holly Black (Hardcover, 370 pages, 2018, YA Fantasy, Owlcrate) - 5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal, series challenge, Owlcrate challenge, and Popsugar challenge 
  • Look Alive Twenty Five by Janet Evanovich (Kindle, 317 pages, 2018, Adult Mystery, Library) - 3.5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal and series challenge 
  • Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa (Hardcover, 409 pages, 2018, YA Fantasy, Owlcrate) - 5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal, series challenge, Owlcrate challenge, Netgalley challenge, and Popsugar challenge
  • You Owe Me a Murder by Eileen Cook (Kindle, 368 pages, 2019, YA Thriller, Netgalley) - 2.5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal, Netgalley challenge, and Popsugar challenge
  • Archenemies by Marissa Meyer (Audio, 14 hr 33 min, 2018, YA Sci Fi, Library) - 4 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal, series challenge, and Popsugar challenge 
  • The Truth as Told by Mason Buttle by Leslie Connor (Audio, 6 hr 36 min, 2018, Middle Grade Contemporary, Library) - 3 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal 

Pages read: 1744 + 21 hr 9 min
Pages DNF: 0
Average pages read per day: 56
Total pages: 1744 + 21 hr 9 min

No comments: