Monday, April 1, 2019

April Monthly TBR & Challenge Updates

Monthly TBR and Challenge Update | The post where I share what I plan to read and how badly I'm doing on my yearly reading challenges :)

I am so pleased with where I am in my reading journey for 2019. I'm meeting and surpassing many of my goals and I'm doing pretty well with sticking to my TBR. I am currently working on Daughter of Smoke and Bone, so I will finish it first and then move onto the books for April. I am really happy that I've been able to read 22 books so far in 2019. I haven't DNF'd one book yet - who am I?! I also made a big step and cancelled my Owlcrate subscription. I love them so much but I also think I need to take a break for a while. I am going to preorder or buy one new hardcover book each month instead and I think I will like that a little better.

My Hopeful TBR for April:
  • Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
  • Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett [Netgalley]
  • Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
2019 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 25% 
Goodreads Challenge: 22/36 books - 55% AHEAD!
Series Challenge: 3/5 series - 60% AHEAD!
Netgalley Challenge: 5/12 books - 42% AHEAD!
Owlcrate Challenge: 3/12 books - 25% ON SCHEDULE!
Popsugar Challenge: 19/10 books - 180% COMPLETED!

NETGALLEY 
I started March with 60 books. I read 2 books and added 2 books. So April starts out at 60 books.

OWLCRATE BOOKS 
The Hazel Wood, Ace of Shades, Sky in the Deep, Grace & Fury, Girls of Paper and Fire, Amber & Dusk, The Gilded Wolves, Crown of Feathers, Four Dead Queens.

What are you planning on reading in April?

No comments: