Monday, October 12, 2020

September Book Haul

September Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul

I keep trying to keep my hauled books down and then I get a million and a half from the library or request new Netgalley books. However, I will say this, I only paid for one book out of the whole month and that is Horrid because it was in my Owlcrate box. The rest were all free, gifted, or borrowed. I ended up returning The Guinevere Deception because I didn't read it. I did read The Bone Witch, Malorie, and Would Like To Meet. I'm currently reading/listening to The Darkest Minds, This Shattered World, and the Heart Forger.

PHYSICAL BOOKS
  1. Horrid by Katrina Leno - received in my September Owlcrate sub

KINDLE BOOKS

  1. Roommaid by Sariah Wilson - received for free from Kindle First Reads
  2. Kiss Me Not by Emma Hart - purchased for $0.00 from Amazon
  3. Love is a Battlefield by Whitney Dineen - gifted an ARC from Netgalley
  4. Cat's Got Your Heart by Jem Zero - gifted an ARC from Netgalley

LIBRARY BOOKS

  1. The Guinevere Deception by Kiersten White - borrowed ebook from my local library
  2. The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  3. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken - borrowed ebook from my local library
  4. Malorie by Josh Malerman - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  5. Would Like to Meet by Rachel Winters - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  6. This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  7. The Heart Forger by Rin Chupeco - borrowed audiobook from my local library
What did you buy, borrow, or receive in September?
Have you read any of my books?

No comments: