Sunday, November 1, 2020

November TBR & Monthly Challenge

Monthly TBR and Challenge Update | The post where I share what I plan to read and how badly I'm doing on my yearly reading challenges :)

I'm joining in on another month of the Words & Whimsy reading challenge. It's such a fun group and even more fun to have fellow bookworms to talk to throughout the month while doing picture challenges and mini challenges and even 48 hour challenges! This month's theme is May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor. I don't have a lot of dystopian left on my TBR, so I tried my best to fit books to the prompts. Last month I read 9 books and got so close to reading all the books on my TBR. I just had 2 left, so I may try and fit those in this month. I have some chonkers on the list this month, but also a lot of Netgalley too.

My TBR for November:

  • The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisen (Library)
  • The Toll by Neal Shusterman (Hardcover)
  • The Young Elites by Marie Lu (Kindle)
  • Cat's Got Your Heart by Jem Zero (Netgalley)
  • Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman (Hardcover)
  • The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton (Hardcover)
  • The Graces by Laura Eve (Netgalley)
  • The Rains by Gregg Andrew Hurwitz (Netgalley)

2020 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 83% 
Goodreads Challenge: 73/50 books - 128% AHEAD!
Series Challenge: 6/10 series - 60% BEHIND!
Netgalley Challenge: 13/12 books - 108% AHEAD!
Owlcrate Challenge: 0/12 books - 0%  BEHIND!
Owlcrate Jr Challenge: 0/6 books - 0% BEHIND!
 
What are you planning on reading in November?

No comments: